This function is used in situations when managers need to make calls to customers at specified time with a definite period. Manager will be notified about ring round before campaign start. The call will be initiated by the system. Manager has to answer the call and take a conversation according to a given script. This feature is available only for Telphin v.3 telephony clients.
Setting up telephone campaigns
The setup will begin in section Administration > Integration > Telephony > Telphin.
You need to activate “Telephony campaigns” by ticking “Telephony campaigns enabled” box.
Now you need to allocate which user groups can look through, edit or remove telephone campaigns. You need to go to Administration > Users > User groups and write these parameters for a definite group, for example, managers.
Now you can go to section Now you can go to section System > Orders > Telephone campaigns and begin with campaigns setup.
If you press the name of an existing campaign you will be able to edit parameters that were entered earlier.
Let’s have a deeper look at the work with all elements available on the example of new campaign creation. To do this you need to press “Create campaign” button.
We will see the following in opened window:
Let’s have a look at each of them.
- Name - here you need to enter campaign name.
- Activity - tick the box if you want the campaign to start.
- Limit type:
- Days of the week - allows you to run campaign at definite days of the week. The campaign is repeated at specified days.
- Date range - choose it in case if you need to make a ring round of customers at definite days, for example, before a special offer.
- Campaign hours - call time period range is set, for example from 10:00 to 14:00.
- Repeated calls if call is missed:
- Dial during - specify a period during which you need to call the customer.
- Dials for - limits the number of missed calls which can be made to a customer within the campaign. Also, if maximum number of calls is set, each call needs a conditition to be created using button addcall.png. The time will be set there after which the system initiates new call.
- Transfer the status if not responding - allows to transfer chosen order from one status to another under condition if maximum redial number or maximum redial time is reached.
- Sort Order - 2 variants possible:
- Oldest first - calls will be made primarily on old orders
- Newest first - calls will be made primarily on new orders
- Interval between calls - is set for the manager to be able to check out next order on which the call will be made.
- Tip manager - here information is left which can be useful for manager when calling, for example - order type on which the calls are made, key conversation points and etc.
- Campaign customers - filter using allows to set type of orders on which you need to contact customer. The filter works on the same principal as user segment filters:
- All - the selection will include only those orders that meet all requirements from the list at the same time.
- Any of - if order corresponds to at least one of defined parameters - it gets into selection.
- Campaign managers - it is set here who from managers takes part in campaign, active managers are ticked in the box:
- Consider order registration methods assigned to user groups - manager can process only those orders that are available to his user group according to the registration method.
- Consider shops assigned to user groups - manager can process only orders of those shops to which his user group has access.
- Consider order types assigned to user groups - manager can process only those orders, types of which are set for his user group.
- Process offline manager orders - allows to call customer on the order the assigned manager of which is offline, otherwise the call is initiated on those orders that don’t have managers assigned or orders where the caller himself is the responsible manager.
- Also, filter on manager or manager group can be added.
Note 1: If for example during the camapign “Call during” is limited by 7 days and “Maximum number of calls” is 10, then after 7 days from the campaign start or after 10 calls that customer didn’t answer his order is excluded from selection.
Note 2: If in “Repeated calls when no answer” no parameter is set for all calls maximum number of which is set in corresponding field then calls will be made without a pause during the campaign.
Working with telephone campaigns
Depending on manager system status he is either assigned calls, or not. Read more about system manager status in the article Global user status.
In order to see campaign hint you need to click the heading on the side panel. A window will open where useful information will be dispalyed for manager to contact customers.
In case if opened window hinders manager it can be minimized. In this case the page will look like: